Enjoy learning how to cook Chicken Tandoori with its authentic Indian spices. Traditionally cooked in a flat clay oven and roasted to perfection, the chicken is marinated in creamy yoghurt for a rich, yet spicy taste.
How to cook
1. Make a thick, claret-coloured paste by mixing Suhana Chicken Tandoori Mix, chicken, butter and yoghurt. Marinate the chicken in this for one hour.
2. If cooking on a barbecue, grill the chicken for 25-30 minutes on high heat and charcoal. Baste the butter on the chicken and reposition frequently to avoid charring.
3. If cooking in a microwave, set to 900W. Microwave the chicken for 10-15 minutes and reposition chicken frequently. Baste the chicken pieces with butter and microwave for another 15-20 minutes (or until done).
4. Serve with a mint chutney or onion salad.
Your Shopping list
1. Suhana Chicken Tandoori Mix (100g)
2. 4 tbsp / 50g butter
3. 200g of thick yoghurt
4. 1kg of chicken pieces with 1" cuts in the flesh
5 mins prep (with 1 hour marinade time)
35 mins cooking
Cooking times are a guide only, depending on the type of cooking hob and oven used