Chicken Tikka is traditionally cooked with richly marinated chicken cooked in a tandoor, but now, you can create this authentic flavour with Suhana Chicken Tikka Masala Mix. Learn how to cook Chicken Tikka with Suhana.
How to cook
1. Heat the butter in a pan and sauté the chicken for 10-12 minutes. To add a more exotic twist, try grilling the chicken instead of sautéing. Keep aside.
2. Add the Suhana Chicken Tikka Masala Mix and water in another pan, cook for 10 minutes.
3. Add the sautéed chicken and simmer for 1-2 minutes or until the gravy thickens.
4. Garnish with butter and serve with rice or Indian bread.
Your Shopping list
1. 4 tbsp of butter
2. 500ml of water
3. Suhana Chicken Tikka Masala Mix (80g)
4. 500g of boneless chicken cut into 1" pieces
2 mins prep
25 mins cooking
Cooking times are a guide only, depending on the type of cooking hob and oven used