Butter Chicken was first created by mixing leftover Tandoor Chicken marinade with fresh tomato puree, butter and ground almonds. The tasty result is loved all over the world and now you can make this in your very own kitchen...enjoy!
How to cook
1. Marinate the chicken with the ginger-garlic paste for 15-20 minutes. Then, sauté the chicken in butter for 12-15 minutes and keep aside.
2. Make a paste by combining the Suhana Butter Chicken Mix with the milk.
3. Heat the oil in a pan; add the tomato puree and cook for 4-5 minutes. Add the prepared paste and cook for 2-3 minutes more.
4. Add the sautéed chicken and water. Simmer on a low flame for 5-6 minutes until the gravy thickens and garnish with the remaining butter.
5. Serve piping hot with rice or Indian breads.
Your Shopping list
1. Suhana Butter Chicken Spice Mix (50g)
2. 100ml of milk
3. 2 tsp of ginger-garlic paste
4. 4 tbsp of salted butter
5. 200g of boneless chicken breast cut into 1" pieces
6. 2 tbsp of oil
7. 150g of fresh tomato puree
8. 200ml of water
25 mins prep
30 mins cooking
Cooking times are a guide only, depending on the type of cooking hob and oven used